Bronwyn Cormack, BSc, MOT
Bronwyn completed her Masters of Science Occupational Therapy (OT) at the University of Western Ontario. She’s worked in a combination of public health and private practice. She prefers private practice for the ability to help client’s achieve all their meaningful activities. Her current areas of focus are musculoskeletal/orthopaedic injuries; chronic pain; mental health (anxiety, depression); concussion / traumatic brain injury.
In her free time Bronwyn loves spending time in the mountains and cooking at home to fuel her adventures.
The thing I love most about being an OT is rehabilitating clients back to their meaningful activities and occupaptions.
- Master of Sciences, Occupational Therapy – University of Western Ontario
- Bachelor of Sciences – University of Northern British Columbia
- Registrant-College of Occupational Therapists of BC (COTBC)
- Member-Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT)
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Job Demands Analysis (physical and cognitive)
- Return to Work Planning
- Worksite Accommodations
- Hospital Discharge Planning
- Case Management
- Life skills for depression and anxiety
- Exposure Therapy
- Transit assessments and training
- Home Safety/Falls Prevention Assessment
- Home Care
- Injury Prevention
- Return to sport and leisure
- Clients: Adult
- Clients: Older Adult