OT Works! is adaptable during changes and is ready to better support everyone – our clients, customers, therapists, staff and our communities – in a safe, respectful and responsible way.
We believe occupational therapy is essential to maintaining the health and wellbeing of the public.
The safety of our clients and staff is our priority. We have developed specific policies and procedures to keep clients, therapists and staff safe.
We continue to provide training to all our therapists and staff. As a regulated profession, we follow the directions of the College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia (COTBC). We regularly monitor Public Health guidance and update our practice accordingly.
Occupational Therapy: In-person & Telehealth
Our OTs help clients in-person and remotely by telehealth. Seeing clients in person is our preferred method of service delivery. We also offer services virtually by telehealth when therapeutically appropriate.
Safety Protocols at OT Works!
OT Works! has developed a Safety Plan that outlines the policies, guidelines, and procedures we have put in place to keep our clients and staff safe. We review and update our plans and measures if conditions change or in response to Provincial Health Officer orders to ensure our policies and protocols continues to be effective and functioning properly.
OT Works! serves the following areas with in-person and telehealth services:
- Metro Vancouver (Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Surrey, North & West Vancouver, Richmond, Delta, White Rock, Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Langley, Fort Langley, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows)
- Fraser Valley (Mission, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Harrison Lake, Agassiz, Dewdney, Hope)
- Sea-to-Sky (Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton)
- Sunshine Coast (Gibsons, Sechelt)
- Vancouver Island: Victoria (Victoria, Esquimalt, Sooke, East Sooke, Saanich, Sidney, Langford, Colwood, Metchosin); Central Island (Ladysmith, Nanaimo, Parksville, Qualicum Beach, Port Alberni; North Island (Campbell River, Courtney, Comox, Cumberland, Fanny Bay, Nanoose Bay, Union Bay)
With telehealth, our occupational therapists can also assist clients outside of these geographic areas. Contact us to learn more.
All of our therapists at OT Works! are certified with the College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia (COTBC) and have additional training in areas such as mental health, brain injury rehabilitation, home safety and chronic pain.
Contact us to get started with an Occupational Therapist today.