Mathilde Bleuze, OT
Mathilde enjoys thinking outside of the box. She has a passion for helping clients who require complex seating and enjoys providing education to employers and families. Mathilde has extensive experience working with older adults with mixed diagnoses including dementia, orthopaedic injuries and neurological disorders. Over the last few years, she has also helped clients with mental health issues and neurodegenerative disorders. She loves supporting clients in their own environments – at home, at work and in the community.
Originally an occupational therapist in France, Mathilde moved to Canada in 2010. She worked as a rehab assistant for 2 years before working as an OT in British Columbia. Mathilde loves problem-solving and is eager to brainstorm with colleagues and friends. She embraces the “joie de vivre” (joy of living) and explores the outdoors in her spare time.
"I think the best way to cheer yourself up is
to try to cheer somebody else up."
- Diplôme d’État d'Ergothérapeute (National/State Diploma of Occupational Therapy - France)
- Registrant - College of Occupational Therapists of BC (COTBC)
- Member - Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT)
- Member - World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT)
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Job Demands Analysis
(physical and cognitive)
- Return to Work Planning
- Worksite Accommodations
- Injury Prevention
- Home Safety/
Falls Prevention Assessment
- Life skills for depression and anxiety
- Return to sport and leisure
- Clients: Adult
- Clients: Older Adult