Jaclyn Forsythe, MOT, B.S.c.
Jaclyn has a passion for providing client-centered care through meaningful occupations and is grateful for the opportunity to assist clients in reaching their full potential. She enjoys supporting clients through hospital discharge, return to work and community re-engagement. Jaclyn has helped clients with musculoskeletal injuries, concussion/traumatic brain injury, mental health and mixed diagnoses.
Being engaged in activities that are meaningful has always been at the center of Jaclyn’s life; in her spare time, she loves to run, hike, play soccer, sew, re-finish furniture and spend time with family and friends.
Jaclyn is currently on maternity leave.
"I love being able to help people reach their full potential and engage in activities that are meaningful to them. "
- Master of Health Sciences Occupational Therapy – University of Ottawa
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Hons) – University of Ottawa
- Registrant - College of Occupational Therapist of British Columbia (COTBC)
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Job Demands Analysis (physical and cognitive)
- Return to Work Planning
- Worksite Accommodations
- Injury Prevention
- Home Safety/Falls Prevention Assessment
- Home Care
- Wheelchair / Seating
- Hospital Discharge Planning
- Case Management
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Exposure Therapy
- Life skills for depression and anxiety
- Transit assessments and training
- Driving desensitization
- Return to sport and leisure
- Clients: Youth
- Clients: Adult
- Clients: Older Adult